June 2, 2023

Fior Markets News Blog

Complete News World

Brother and sister trapped 50 feet down the fourth floor in a building fire – New York City fire viral video Brothers sisters descend 50 feet below the pipeline in 25 seconds.

Highlights of the story

  • The video of the fire in New York City has gone viral
  • The brother and sister landed with the help of a pipe and saved their lives

New York City Fire Viral Video: A video of a heartbreaking fire accident in New York City has been released. Two brothers and sisters were burnt to death in the fire, but the brothers and sisters managed to save their lives by descending on a 4-story building with the help of pipes.

There are many occasions when people are surprised to see brothers and sisters coming down. The 14-story building in New York City where the fire broke out. Both were rescued from the fire. But the mother and her boyfriend were killed in the accident.

According to the Daily Mail, Justin Malpika shared a video of the incident on Storyful. The 18-year-old sister and her 13-year-old brother were surrounded in their apartment located in the building after the fire. Following this the sister broke the window of the first apartment and the two went down 50 feet from the pipe. The tube on which the two descended was very narrow. First the sister came down with the help of the pipe and her brother followed her.

Another video of the incident has been released in which the two siblings were seen very close together surrounded by flames. Although it is not yet clear how the fire broke out, according to reports so far, the cause of the fire in the building is said to be an electric bike fire. By 2021, there will be 93 fires in New York City due to lithium bike batteries.

See also  Saudi Arabia did not succumb to US pressure, and Biden had to take action - Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince US President Joe Biden has denied a condition on the oil issue.

Firefighters arrived 4 minutes after the incident
When the fire broke out in New York City, firefighters reached the building in just 4 minutes, but both siblings were on the ground within 25 seconds. Both were later admitted to Well Cornell, New York-Prebistrin Hospital. The incident is said to have taken place on December 17.