August 10, 2022

Fior Markets News Blog

Complete News World

Experts say China has refused to accept responsibility for the rocket dragon that landed on the moon on March 4 Experts said

Beijing: China on Monday denied responsibility for the rocket’s launch, while experts say one of the space debris came from Beijing’s lunar exploration program.

Astronomers initially thought that part of the SpaceX rocket that exploded seven years ago was a stray object and was launched into space after completing its mission. But it is now considered a catalyst for the Chang’e 5-T1, launched in 2014 as part of the Chinese space agency’s lunar exploration program.

The rocket is expected to crash into the moon on March 4. But China’s Foreign Ministry rejected the claim on Monday, saying the booster “safely entered the Earth’s atmosphere and was completely consumed”. “Beijing truly maintains long-term stability in space,” spokesman Wang Wenpin told a news conference.

China has spent billions of rupees on space projects
China has set its vision to become a space power and took a historic step by introducing the longest crew mission to its new space station last year. The world’s second largest economy has invested billions in a space program run by its military and hopes to eventually send humans to the moon.

read more:

Old rugs and mattresses, Sri Lanka sent back 3,000 tons of rubbish to Britain, you know what?

Billions of dollars have been deposited in Swiss bank accounts of Pakistani generals, including the name of a former ISI chief.

See also  Breaking News Live Updates 15 July 2022 Sri Lanka Crisis Dalai Lama Ladakh Visit Pushpa Kamal Dahal Muhammad Zubair Lalit Modi Latest News