It was a very busy first day for the NBA free agency on Thursday. According to our statistics, a total of 38 free agents have agreed to new deals since the negotiation period officially began at 5:00 PM Cairo time, while another seven players have signed or agreed to contract extensions.
However, drama overshadowed all those deals in Brooklyn, where Kevin Durant It said Ask the nets to trade it. With Durant’s situation still unresolved, we may be facing some serious fireworks in the coming days.
In the meantime, below you’ll find all the free proxy deals, contract extensions, deals, and other highlights from day one of the free proxy.
Free agent agreements:
These deals aren’t official yet, so the terms reported may change – or the agreements may collapse entirely. Overall, though, teams and players are on track to finalize these agreements sometime after the moratorium ends on July 6.
Note: Some of these salary numbers may include unsecured options, incentives, or money back.
- Bradley BellAnd the processors agree Five-year contract worth $251.02 million (maximum salary).
- Galen BronsonAnd the nicks agree into a four-year contract worth $104 million.
- Forever SimmonsAnd the Trail Blazers agree For four years, a contract worth $100 million.
- Luguentz DortAnd the thunder agree For five years, a contract worth $87.5 million.
- Bobby PortezAnd the dollars agree For four years, he held $48.58 million.
- Marvin Bagley IIIAnd the pistons agree to a three-year contract worth $37 million.
- Chris BoucherAnd the wild birds agree to a three-year contract worth $35.25 million.
- PJ TuckerAnd the Sixers agree to a three-year contract worth $33.04 million.
- Teos JonesAnd the grizzly agree For two years, a contract worth 30 million dollars.
- Gary Payton IIAnd the Trail Blazers Finalize Three-year contract worth $28 million.
- Jason TateAnd the missiles agree into a three-year contract worth $22.1 million.
- Nicolas BatumAnd the clippers agree For two years, a contract worth 22 million dollars.
- Mohamed BambaAnd the Charm agree For two years, a contract worth $21 million.
- Gavel McGeeAnd the Mavericks agree to a three-year contract worth $20.1 million.
- Nick ClaxtonAnd the Networks agree For two years, a contract worth $20 million.
- monk ownerAnd the kings agree For two years, a contract worth $19 million.
- Kyle AndersonAnd the Timberwolves agree For two years, a contract worth $18 million.
- Isaiah HartensteinAnd the nicks agree For two years, a contract worth 16.7 million dollars.
- Dillon WrightAnd the processors agree For two years, a contract worth $ 16 million.
- patty millsAnd the Networks agree Two-year contract, $14.49 million.
- Victor OladipoAnd the the heat agree For one year, a contract worth 11 million dollars.
- Amir KofiAnd the clippers agree to a three-year contract worth $11 million.
- Dwyane DidmonAnd the the heat agree For two years, a contract worth $9 million.
- Danwell HouseAnd the Sixers agree For two years, he held $8.42 million.
- Andre DrummondAnd the bulls agree For two years, a contract worth $ 6.6 million.
- Joe EngelsAnd the dollars agree For one year, contract worth 6.48 million dollars.
- Lonely WalkerAnd the Lakers agree For one year, contract worth 6.48 million dollars.
- Kevin KnoxAnd the pistons agree For two years, a contract worth $6 million.
- Jevon CarterAnd the dollars agree For two years, a contract worth $4.6 million.
- Damian JonesAnd the Lakers agree Two-year contract, minimum salary.
- Trevlin QueenAnd the Sixers agree Two-year contract, minimum salary.
- Troy BrownAnd the Lakers agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Deandre JordanAnd the nuggets agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Mike MuscalaAnd the thunder agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Juan Toscano AndersonAnd the Lakers agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Anthony GilAnd the processors agree For a two-year contract.
- Davon RedAnd the nuggets agree For a two-year contract.
- Wesley MatthewsAnd the dollars agree For a one-year contract.
- Nikola JokicAnd the nuggets agree To five years, extended Super Max veteran.
- Devin BookerAnd the suns agree To four years, extended Super Max veteran.
- Cities of Karl AnthonyAnd the Timberwolves agree To four years, extended Super Max veteran.
- Ja MoranteAnd the grizzly agree To five years, the maximum entry level salary is extended.
- Gary HarrisAnd the Charm Officially completed Two years, veteran extension of $26 million.
- TaurusAnd the Timberwolves Officially completed Veteran’s two-year extension, $16 million.
- Thaddeus YoungAnd the wild birds Officially completed Veteran’s two-year extension, $16 million.
- The Jazz trade Royce O’Neill to me Networks In exchange for a 2023 first round pick from the Rockets, Nets or Sixers (whichever is less favorable).
- The hawks And the Tottenham Officially completed send their trade Dignity Murray And the Jock Landal to Atlanta for Danilo Galinari Three first-round picks and a first-round selective swap. Gallinari is expected to be waiver.
- The pistons And the Kimba Walker be Finalize purchase agreement.
- The Jazz waiver Juancho Hernángómez.
- Former Sixers coach Brett Brown is back Greg Popovich‘s Tottenham staff as an assistant.
Active as the first day of free agency, many this year Senior Free Agents They have no deals yet, including Zach LavigneAnd the James HardenAnd the Dender Eaton. Our full free agent list is over here.
“Music ninja. Alcohol practitioner. Zombie enthusiast. Pop culture fanatic. Entrepreneur.”